A leading London Architectural and Design practice who implement diversity into their workplace and with a reputation that's second to none have an opportunity to join their hugely successful workplace strategy team.
Due to continued project growth and a secured pipeline of work an opportunity has become available for a Designer with 2/3 years strategic experience to become an integral part of their team on a fixed term contract of 9-12 months.
- Develop Strategic Briefs
- Due Diligence, analysing building efficiencies and create block and stacking plans
- Experience at stage one documentation
- Workplace Data analysis
Key skills required:
- Ability to demonstrate creating stage 1 documents
- Creative thinker
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Management of online surveys
- Excel user