A leading AJ100 architecture practice is looking for a Website Coordinator to join their Communications team based in London.
This employee-owned practice really values their employees offering outstanding benefits, training and development opportunities and fully embracing flexible working to support those that need it.
The Website Coordinator will be responsible for updating the website with engaging content and ensuring the website is continuously developed and improved.
- Responsible for the curation of the company website, ensuring content is up to date with consistent formatting.
- Work alongside the Communications and PR Manager to compile and post website news stories relating to project events and practice milestones
- Attend meetings to stay informed of information that may be relevant to be included on the website
- Work with the Head of Communications to develop strategies for future development of the website
- Identify errors in content or its display and act quickly to correct
- Ensure job opportunities are posted on the website and identify ways the website can further support recruitment
- Update and maintain staff photographs and biographies on the People page
- Regularly carry out audits to ensure content is current and accurate
- Provide regular analytics and progress reports and keep the senior team updated as appropriate
- Liaise with the website developer to deal with maintenance, support and development of the website
Key skills required:
- Prior experience working in a similar Website Coordinator role
- Excellent attention to detail along with strong copywriting skills
- Experience in using a CMS
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to oversee and deliver multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of GDPR issues relating to digital communications
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop and other Adobe applications
If this role matches your skills and you are looking for a unique role where you will be responsible for curating websites, then please get in touch to discuss this great opportunity.