Are you a Kent based Web Developer with 2/3 years' experience looking for a change? If so, then keep reading as this is an opportunity you do not want to miss.
Currently Adrem are supporting a digital design & development agency, who are looking for a Midweight Web Developer to join their small Kent based team.
As a Web Developer you will be working within the design and development team to build custom WordPress themes, as well as this you will be involved with writing code to build and upgrade different applications and websites for world-renowned clients.
You'll be involved in the entire product lifecycle including the design, development, deployment, and maintenance of new and existing features.
What you will be responsible for?:
- Build and maintain client websites and webapps
- Follows best practices in software development. Write clean, maintainable code while rapidly iterating and shipping
- Design and manage development processes that allow you to effectively deliver projects
- Mentor and assist Junior Developers
- Explore and lead us to the latest and best development techniques.
- Work closely with other teams to understand their needs and develop a solution to fulfil it.
- Optimise websites/applications for maximum user experience and scalability.
- Help and support customers with technical queries via email, phone and Teams
- Understand the different systems, software and technologies we use
- Help oversee website testing, both manual and automatic
- Translate designs/written requirements into functional systems
What experience do you need?:
- 2/3+ years of experience developing websites/applications in an agency environment
- You have solid experience in PHP and WordPress
- You can implement solutions that are user responsive and efficient
- Work with integration's and common third-party APIs
- You can implement a resilient web architecture
- Experience in version control tools is a must.
- You have an eye for layout aesthetics, and you have a keen eye for details
- Able to balance multiple projects and deadlines.