Our client is an award-winning EdTech company, designing and delivering the most exciting, immersive, ground- breaking learning experiences in Virtual Reality.
Based in London, you will be working with dynamic innovators to create cutting-edge multi-user VR learning experiences on the Meta Quest 2 headsets.
The Design Lead reports to the Head of Product & Design and works closely with Engineering, Art, and QA to deliver innovative multi-user VR learning experiences on the Meta Quest 2 headsets.
- Leading a multi-disciplinary team of designers in the creation of high-quality Virtual Reality learning experiences and features
- Taking ownership for scheduling the release of design outputs and maintaining planning foresight
- Maintaining effective information flow to ensure team members are aligned
- Driving the development of VR features through inspirational, leading-edge, and high-quality design
- Coaching, mentoring, and providing feedback to junior team members in a clear and constructive manner
- Improving work methods and pipelines to make the team process more efficient
- Collaborating with internal teams to ensure features meet the creative & technical needs of the project
- Taking a hands-on approach to prototype, balance, tinker, and playtest directly in Unity to optimise the deliverable
- Creating briefs and comprehensive documents for features
- Researching and analysing latest trends, developments, and techniques in VR
- 4+ years' experience with Unity
- 2+ years' experience leading a design team
- Experience designing for Meta Quest 2 headsets
- A great portfolio displaying previous VR design work
- Healthy benefits package, healthy unlimited snacks.
- Competitive salary
If you are a talented VR Wizz looking for a lead design role, please get in touch.