Transportation Project Architect
£40,000 - £45,000
This award-winning Architecture practice are involved in a wide variety of transportation-orientated projects across the UK and internationally, across all stages from masterplanning and feasibility through to design delivery touching on a wide range of other sectors.
If you're an ARB-registered Project Architect looking to join a busy creative studio in Manchester and to develop your career in a well-structured, supportive environment then get in touch today to hear more!
The successful candidate will be a talented, enthusiastic and ambitious, design-led individual with a minimum of two years' post-Part III experience. You will enjoy working as part of a team and have excellent communication skills.
You will be encouraged to be actively involved in business development and to support various R&D initiatives and research while performing this key design role.
- Architect with at least two years' post-Part III experience and proven design capabilities
- Keen and enthusiastic individual with a passion for design and ability to work well as part of a team and thrive in a diverse and exciting studio environment
- A keen interest in, and knowledge of, sustainable design would be an advantage
- Good working knowledge of Revit and Adobe packages including knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, SketchUp etc.
- Experience in the transport and mixed-use sectors would be preferred but not essential
- Ability to work across multiple projects and effectively manage your time
- An ambition to take on responsibility and rapidly grow within the team and practice
- Keen to contribute to extra-curricular studio activities, socials and events
If you think that you have the necessary experience, and are looking to progress your career, apply today!