Are you a recently qualified architect or experienced part II that enjoys technical production work? Are you interested in receiving direct mentorship from an industry leader?
Our client is looking for a talented Technical Architect / Experienced Part II to join their team and work on a variety of exciting projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to grow their career and receive mentorship from one of the industry's leading architects.
As a Technical Architect / Experienced Part II, the successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Producing drawing packages at the later stages of development within Revit
- Providing technical support and advice to project teams
- Assisting with the delivery of projects on time and within budget
- Conducting site visits and attending client meetings
- Developing relationships with clients and external consultants
The benefits of working with our client include:
- The opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects.
- Excellent mentorship opportunities from one of the industry's leading architects
- Hybrid working arrangements.
- A salary of up to £40,000 per annum
To be considered for this role, candidates must possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Part II, Recently Qualified or Technicians will be considered.
- Proficiency in Revit software
- Strong technical and construction knowledge
- The ability to produce drawing packages at the later stages of development.
- Experience working on UK projects is preferred but not essential.
If you are recently qualified or an experienced Part II that enjoys technical production work and are looking for an exciting new opportunity to grow your career and work with a talented team, we encourage you to apply today!