Adrem Group are currently supporting a close-knit team in the heart of Leeds with an opening for a Technical Consultant, this opportunity is perfect for a programmer with 2+ years looking to delve into ERP systems.
This growing organisation values their employees offering exceptional benefits, training and development opportunities as well as fully embracing flexible working to support all.
Joining a collaborative team of 14, you will be a proactive employee who will support other areas of the business where needed. You will manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously and be proficient in time management.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Consulting on the business' Magma software.
- Installation and updates.
- Creating new Magma "RunSets".
- Development work using XLST.
- External data connectors such as web services, FTP, EDI networks etc.
- Data transformation from for example XML to CSV as required by the ERP system interface.
- Internal ERP connectors such as SAP Business One, Sage etc.
- Creation of project documentation.
- Working with internal and external project managers.
What experience will you hold?
- Development or programming skills using XLST.
- Exposure to a technical scripting or programming language (.NET / Java / PHP etc). The language itself is unimportant but the technical skills gained are critical.
- Understanding of document formats such as CSV and XML.
- Experience of basic SQL Server queries.
If you are looking for a new challenge in a supportive business and this sounds of interest, then please get in touch or apply for the role today!