I'm working with a highly reputable design firm who are seeking an experienced technical architect or architectural technologist to join their team on a full-time permanent basis in their London studio. To hit the ground running, it is essential that you are proficient with Microstation and have project experience on large-scale commercial renovation projects.
The successful Technical Architect or Architectural Technologist will be hitting the ground running on a large central London commercial retrofit scheme. With a focus on taking projects from Stage 2 onwards, you will be responsible for the design development, production and coordination of tender stage information, working closely with the design team as well as consultants, contractors and other industry professionals to deliver flagship schemes.
- Extensive fit-out/renovation experience with an understanding of complex structural alterations
- Commercial/office project experience
- Proficient with Microstation plus NBS spec writing
- Extensive experience working at RIBA Stages 2-7
- Technical expertise, an eye for detail and problem solving
- An understanding of interior design concept information and how to interpret this into technical design information
- Experience working with existing buildings, ideally heritage/listed buildings
- Immediate availability highly desirable
My client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible. If you're interested in knowing more about this role, please send your up to date CV + portfolio to Katie Jones at Adrem Group. Suitable applicants will be contacted with more details.