£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
This is an opportunity for a Technical Architect to join a unique architecture and interior design practice in North London, you will have the chance to work on large scale luxury High End Residential projects across the globe.
This team of creators have been taking over the design sector since its inception and have created more than 1,500 projects for global brands in the worlds. The practice prides itself on a culture that embraces collaboration, creativity, and innovation to provide its clients with the very best solutions.
Working in a multidisciplinary way, their team of 46 are actively involved in architecture projects as well as interiors.
They are currently developing projects in the UK and Europe and due to an increase in projects, they are now looking for a Technical Architect to join their team in London on a full time, permanent basis.
Applicants must demonstrate good technical and construction knowledge and familiarity with regulations Strong design and communication skills are important, along with attention to detail.
Role & Responsibilities
- Preparing design proposals using REVIT and traditional methods
- Contributing to the detailed design process and coordinating detailed design information
- Coordinating design and implementation with project consultants and construction team members
- Collating and organising design and technical information
- Championing technical research and development of current and emerging technologies, building materials, and building construction systems.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven experience working on large scale projects,
- Ability to resolve often complex detail design issues
- Strong understanding of material specification