Imagine working for a company that has developed its own technology stack to enable its clients (private homeowners) to log in from the comfort of their own home, to engage directly with you (their designated residential specialist), to develop the design and help them build their new extension or loft conversion, in real time!
The client on one end, you their specialist on the other, working together on a scheme to produce not only the perfect result for the homeowner but also to offer the ultimate client experience!
Sound too good to be true? It is not… and it gets better!
This tech firm has harnessed cutting edge technology to remove all the labour-intensive, less enjoyable, tasks that designers tend to get bogged down with, for you to focus on the important stuff…working directly with clients to help them build their dream home!
Adrem have been retained on an exclusive basis to identify, screen, and introduce top tier talent to this Tech Start-Up that has planted new roots in Central London.
This is a business with a true commitment to equality with an equal gender balance and staff from all over the world from a range of backgrounds!
Flexi-working is on offer. You will get a chance to work from home and the amazing open plan office!
Ok…so you want in! We get it! Here is what you need to obtain an interview with this amazing firm…
- Proven ability to take UK based private or domestic residential projects
- RIBA Stage experience: 0-7
- Proven ability to work directly with private homeowners (client facing)
- Problem solver with the proven ability to deal with issues that arise on site
- An awareness of Revit (BIM) - basic working knowledge will be considered if other requirements are met
- A proactive and can-do attitude.
- A willingness to embrace new ways of working and to contribute to the ongoing pursuit of innovation for all parties.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
Your induction will include digital systems training (includes Revit) with one of the UK's leading and award-winning trainers, who will show you how to use the businesses bespoke system. Not quite up to scratch with BIM? Its fine, they have a tailored training course that offers you the opportunity to learn on the job!