Are you a Master planner/Urban Designer who is looking for their next move? Or a Part II or Architect with substantial master planning + urban design experience? Are you looking for a company that drives innovation while never compromising on a great work culture + puts employee wellbeing at the heart of everything they do?
Our client is one of the world's top multi-disciplinaries, involved in everything building cities all over the world + UK, repurposing iconic landmarks create retrofitted energy efficient social housing as well as sectors from stadiums to skyscrapers.
They're also a great place to work!
We asked one of their current employees (who started year ago as a Part II) what the top 3 reasons they're still working for this company are.
They told us:
- "You have an opportunity to really grow and develop your career in a supportive environment"
- "The company cares about important issues like climate change, wellbeing and diversity & inclusion so there is a lot going on with those"
- "There's a lot of flexibility and benefits they provide which makes it a secure place to work and they support working patterns that suit everyone."
They currently have urban regeneration projects across the UK, including one of the coolest areas of London - a proposal which will encompass housing, a new riverside market, a food quarter plus new cafes + bars plus commercial space which will be sensitively integrated into the local landscape by the creation of new pedestrian routes + greenspaces.
This is your chance to revitalise + make your mark on an iconic part of the London landscape.
Ideal candidate profile
- Urban Designer - 35-48k
- Urban Designer or Part II/Architect with Urban Design experience
- 2-5+ years of urban design experience, some of which is UK-based
- strong Revit skills
- strong graphic design skills
If this sounds like you….needless to say, we would like to hear from you yesterday!
Apply with your CV + folio.