Creative design studio with a friendly and fun culture is looking for an Studio Assistant to their team of 25. This is a key position for them as you will be pivotal in helping the Practice Manager with the operations and running of the studio.
You will also assist the Creative Director with some PA duties, including diary management, booking travel arrangements and inbox management. Ideally you will come from a creative environment and like working as part of a close knit and passionate team.
Looking to add an open minded and flexible individual with an eye for detail and design and who is eager to take on challenges.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- General administration support to the wider team
- Managing the diaries and inboxes of the Creative Director & Managing Director
- Book travel and arrange visas where necessary for the team
- Assist with Business Management Manager with lead generation, sales brochures and marketing materials using InDesign
- Collecting and distributing post and reception duties
- Maintaining database of client contacts and project information
- InDesign, Keynote, Photoshop
Please apply in confidence to learn more!