Southwark / Studio based
A sustainability focussed, urban design studio are looking for a Studio Assistant to join their diverse and collaborative team.
The Studio Assistant is an integral role in the studio with the potential to progress as the practice grows. This role works closely with the Practice Manager in the management of operational elements of the studio and will provide some administrative support to the Directors and New Business and Communications Manager. For the right candidate the role will include assisting with communications (social media) and some internal and external-facing events. The role involves working closely with all members of the studio to help facilitate the day-to-day smooth running of the workplace, acting with proactivity, initiative, and enthusiasm, also supporting the social life and culture of the studio. There is also the opportunity to join and support the internal SV+EDI (Social Value + Equalities, Diversity, and Inclusion) Action group.
Responsibilities include assisting with the operational day to day running of the office and admin support to the team. Also helping the New Business and Comms Manager with marketing and social media
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working in a similar role within a creative environment for minimum of 1 year
- Strong communication skills and customer service ethic both internally and externally
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively to meet deadlines
- Excellent spoken and written English with good spelling and grammar
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to work discretely and confidentially
- Confident, professional and self-motivated, ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Flexible approach
- Excellent IT skills (specifically Microsoft Office), Adobe Creative Cloud desirable but not essential
- Interest in and knowledge of the architecture sector and culture is a benefit but not essential.
- There is the potential to participate in training in areas where you would like to improve.
If you have the above skills and experience within a creative environment, please submit your CV