£32k-£36k plus benefits
Opportunity for a structural engineer with at least 2 years' building structures design experience to join a multi-discipline practice, who are seeing an increase in their project wins, particularly on larger scale.
Working alongside the existing engineers, you will also liaise closely with other teams within the office to produce best and most cost-effective results for clients.
- Minimum BEng in Civil Engineering
- Experience working on residential refurbishment schemes, including lofts and basements
- Building structures design in all traditional materials
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Eager to progress
- Assistance to gain Chartership
- Increasing level of responsibility
- Excellent project variety, including residential, care homes, new build apartments buildings and refurbishment of lofts & basements and more
The company has a flexible approach to working, and you will have the opportunity to work a mix from home and in the office, with compulsory 1 day per week in the office.
This is a small firm, where every member of the team plays a vital role in project delivery, from concept to completion.
Under the guidance of more senior engineers, you will attend client meetings and expand your knowledge which will, in turn, offer career progression opportunities.
If this role is of interest, and you believe you have the experience they need, please send your CV