Are you an experienced Senior Management Accountant with extensive experience in professional services?
Are you interested in working for a multi award winning, architectural practise that boasts offices worldwide?
We are seeking an experienced and qualified Senior Management Accountant to join a busy London team reporting into the Chief Financial Officer, performing all aspects of Management Accounts. The ideal applicant will be very hands on with an exceptional knowledge of Excel and experience of Xero.
- Creating monthly budget reports, profit & loss accounts, balance sheets and cash flow forecasts
- Preparing reports required by the shareholders and any other ad hoc reports as required
- Running monthly consolidations & issuing intercompany statements
- Project sector analysis Completion costs update, and stage completion analysis
- Project revenue, cost, and profit reporting
- Leading the preparation for the annual audit of the financial statements including preparing year end lead schedules, providing audit support and liaising with Auditors
- Leading with the preparation for the annual budget and recurrent forecasting
- Monitoring the Fixed Asset Register, Accruals, Prepayments, and other schedules
- Providing financial analysis and advice on strategic planning
- Line management of internal accounts manager
This is an amazing opportunity to join a practice that will be rapidly expanding in the future, and you will be pivotal in that process. This is an excellent career move and a position that offers the flexibility of Hybrid working and excellent benefits.