My cleint who is one of the market leading companies in Design and Build is seekign a Senior Pitch Designer to join their growing team.
My client speaclices in CAT A and CAT B office fit-out in and around London.
Not only will this company offer you a wonderful fun and friendly environment to work in, the role comes with progession from day one.
- Understanding, analysing, and developing a client brief.
- Being fully aware of design, direction, and legislative issues within the industry.
- Understanding the importance of creativity and innovation in developing a workplace solution
- Considering the clients' expectations and longer-term needs
- Listening to and understanding the needs of all the clients' relevant stakeholders.
- Identifying any potential risks relating to clients' objectives and requirements and accommodating the potential for future change
- Collaborating with all stakeholders and our internal project teams to ensure design remains within budget and is technically competent to the client need/brief.
- Effectively and efficiently communicating progress of the design to internal project teams and relevant external parties
- Communicating key aspects of the design to obtain client 'sign-offs' at each work stage
- Professionally and effectively presenting commercial benefits to clients.
- At least 7 years' experience in a commercial D&B design
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines, especially on work for pitches and tenders.
- Fluent in AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Suite; knowledge of other relevant packages would also be beneficial.