40000SR - 50000SR PCM
A large Engineering firm spanning across over 20 countries is on the lookout for an experienced Industrial Master Planner to join their KSA office.
We're looking for a Senior Master Planner to get involved on a large variety of new projects. You'll be responsible for assessing and analysing opportunities, supervising and organising the industrial team, conducting development feasibility studies, and more.
A Bachelor's Degree in Urban Planning or related discipline. Minimum of twelve (12) years of experience in Industrial/Cluster Planning, with an emphasis on petrochemical/ energy-intensive industries and treading industries typical of an Industrial City. A Master's Degree in Urban Planning from an accredited institution is preferred.
International experience is desired. Responsible for overall Industrial program in terms of accomplishing the planning requirements of an Industrial City in a senior management capacity. Must be able to plan, develop, coordinate and direct the total work through to completion.
* Excellent written and verbal presentation skills, and capable of independent report production.
* Capable of working independently with minimal supervision form Management.
* Ability to communicate effectively in spoken and written English is essential.
* Ability to present and articulate complex industrial initiatives/designs along with urban/industrial planning solutions to senior client management, government departments and external working groups.
* Experienced in working with other members of multidisciplinary planning and design teams.
If you believe you have the majority of the listed skill set required, apply now and/or get in contact with Giles Williams at Adrem Group. Further information will be supplied.