A luxury, busy and vibrant design studio is looking for a senior designer to join their team. The successful candidate will be working on both commercial and private residential projects and will have a proven track record of working specifically across conceptual stages.
- New business development
- Concept development
- Detail design or planning and scoping
- Creative recognition
- People management
- Degree or equivalent in Interior Design, Furniture Design or Architecture
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2D/3D
- 6-10 years experience since graduation
- Strong conceptual skills
- Thorough understanding of target markets
- Knowledge of materials
- Technical understanding of architectural design
- Experience of working on bespoke projects is advantageous
If you are interested in finding out more about this Senior Designer role, then please get in contact with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV and Portfolio when applying for this job.