We're working with a leading West-London yacht interiors studio, looking for a Senior FF&E Specialist.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• Someone who is passionate about design, art, and beauty.
• An experienced and instinctive interior designer who can lead numerous and varied FF&E projects
• A confident communicator feeling at ease with clients, suppliers, and project teams.
• A positive, energetic person that will contribute to our established team.
• An efficient multitasker, able to work seamlessly on multiple project
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
• At least 5 years' experience in the luxury residential sector.
• Full proficiency using Adobe Creative suite & Microsoft Suite and a knowledge of AutoCAD.
• Previous experience in yacht interior design is a plus but not a prerequisite.
• Experience working on all aspects of FF&E projects from concept to completion.
• Understanding of project programs and deadlines.
• Experience in managing large and complex FF&E budgets, procurement, and installations
• Good supplier and product knowledge, including FF&E and finishes.
• Confidence and experience in skilled space planning.
• Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written.
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
• Out of hours work will be required time to time.
• The role will involve international travel, often at short notice
• The candidate will be expected to attend meetings and be client-facing
• Private health and travel insurance
• Position based in the West London Studio.
• Studio working hours Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
For more infomation contact Dan at email@example.com