New York, USA
US$80000 - US$110000 per annum
Senior Art Director - New York City
Salary: $80-110,000 DOE
Adrem Group are working with a small NYC based creative agency who are looking for a Senior Art Director to join on a permanent basis, sitting alongside the CEO & Creative Director as they service two of Americas largest names in Finance and Consumables.
The role itself will mainly be remote, however you will need to be based in New York as this is where the agencies HQ and roster of clients are based.
- Hands on conceptualisation and design of collateral to support clients marketing efforts, i.e. Presentation Slides, Brochures, FSDU's & Experiential Designs.
- Briefing external partners and agencies on design requirements where necessary
- Resourcing design talent using the agencies existing list of approved suppliers when extra capacity is needed
- Attending briefing calls and meetings on-site at client headquarters
- Onboarding new clients working with them to establish clear work processes and SLA's
Who we're looking for?
- A designer at the Senior level who is used to working in fast-paced environments with fast turnover on design briefs
- Someone with experience briefing and working directly with external agencies
- A person with a passion for pleasing the client. You'll be heavily client-facing in this role, so a good communicator is key
If this sounds like you and you're keen to join a company with a massive reputation offering a competitive salary, then please send across your portfolio and resume to Kahmarl Gordon, on Alternatively, use the links provided to submit your interest through this website.