City of London, London
£38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Depending on experience
A London architectural practice is seeking a Senior BID Coordinator to drive new business. If you have experience in the bidding process with a background in marketing and are seeking the next step in your career, this could be a great opportunity for you!
- Research new business opportunities, putting together tenders and submissions
- Prepare bid documents and manage bid process
- Manage marketing communications
- Manage social media and PR
- Research and present award and event opportunities
- Create and collate publications
- Work within a Bid team at senior level
- Previous experience in bids and marketing within an architectural design practice
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Attention to detail and ability to manage tight deadlines
- Proficient in InDesign
- Friendly and driven personality
Looking for candidates to start ASAP, this is a brilliant opportunity to join a dynamic team on a long term FTC.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role, apply now or contact a member of our Business Support team.
Adrem are specialists in Business Support Jobs.