Are you a project-running architect with a passion for passivhaus design? Are you an advocate for sustainability within architecture with a finger on the pulse when it comes to environmentally conscious design and construction methods? Are you engaged with the climate emergency? Are you looking for somewhere where you can progress into a management role quickly?
I have a fantastic opportunity for the individual described above. I'm working exclusively with an architectural studio in London who are seeking a project-running architect to join their team in the role of "Senior Architect" on a full-time permanent basis.
Senior Architect essentials:
- The ability to work confidently across all RIBA stages with an in-depth knowledge of the planning process, particularly with gaining approval on tricky, constrained sites alongside a track record of on-site delivery experience
- Strong knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- Contract administration experience
- An interest in passivhaus design (previous experience advantageous but not essential)
- Residential project experience, ideally multi-unit
- Vectorworks (intermediate/proficient essential)
- BIM aware - familiarity with BIM Level 2
- Strong experienced in a client-facing role
- Experience leading bids (knowledge of framework applications, PPQs)
- A passionate individual who has a genuine love for the industry and keeping up to date with latest trends
- Natural leadership skills, ambition to move into a management role
This is a fantastic opportunity - if you'd like to know more about this Senior Architect position, please send your up to date CV and portfolio of relevant work samples to Katie Jones at Adrem Group. Suitable applicants will be contacted with more information about my client and projects!