Architect - Senior Level
New York, USA
Salary - negotiable
My Client is looking to recruit a NY licensed Architect at senior level to work on a prestigious city project. The successful candidate should possess a natural entrepreneurial spirit, to enable them to head up and build a studio in NYC on the back of this project and with the full support of the European studio. This is an incredible opportunity for a driven and motivated architect to really step up and make their mark and be part of an exemplar practice delivering architecture of the highest calibre and quality.
Key attributes for the role:
- NY licensed Architect at senior level.
- Natural entrepreneurial spirit to head up and build a studio in NYC around the success of a prestigious city project.
- Proven success within a similar role.
- Creative talent with a passion for design and architecture, coupled with strong commercial and business knowledge.
- Experience in the design and delivery of transport led regeneration projects is essential. Experience in other sectors including culture, education, residential and masterplanning would be advantageous.
- Ambitious and driven, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in order to build a close working relationship with the Client.
- Passion for developing new business, along with the genuine commitment needed to grow the studio.
- Architectural team leader who is motivated and collaborative.
- Flexible and agile thinker.
- Written and verbal fluency in the English language.
Due to the nature of this role, the salary will be negotiable, depending on the level of experience and seniority of the candidate.
If you possess the above qualities and are ready for your next challenge, then please send your CV and work samples
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.