£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benefits
I'm working closely with fast-paced, medium-size architectural practice based in London who are looking for Revit-proficient Senior Architect to join their team on a full-time permanent basis, who is confident running projects on site.
Projects: Industrial & Commercial
Software: Revit & AutoCAD
This practice is currently extremely busy and will need the successful Senior Architect to hit the ground running and take responsibility for their own portfolio of large-scale projects. These will range in value from £5M to £150M and will be delivered in Revit (BIM).
The successful Senior Architect will:
- Have advanced knowledge of Revit & BIM, as well as AutoCAD
- Have proven experience working on projects across all RIBA stages (including on-site experience)
- Be able to liaise confidently with clients
- Be able to lead, motivate and mentor teams
- Can work autonomously with minimal supervision at latter stages of a project
- Be ambitious, confident and willing to learn
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established architectural practice and take ownership of your own projects. You will also receive a competitive salary plus a discretionary annual bonus, paid overtime and an excellent work-life balance.
They are looking to interview and hire quickly, so don't miss out and apply by sending your up to date CV and portfolio to Katie Jones at Adrem Group to be considered - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.