Up to £50000.00 per annum + Bonus
Career changing opportunity in Africa
One of the most innovative minds of our generation is looking to make waves in the International field of Architecture. With their head office in London, and a recent endeavour in Africa, this practice is now looking for exceptional Architects to join the practice on one of their landmark projects. If you have worked at an AJ100 practice and have international project experience, you could be fortunate enough to be chosen!
This practice is looking for talented and experienced Architects to work on high-profile projects within the office ranging from the planning stages to completion. The available positions will require you to have a master's degree in Architecture or higher. You will be a great communicator who is able to work amazingly as part of a dynamic architectural team, directly interfacing with clients, consultants, and contractors.
This role offers excellent opportunities for career progression and carries high-level responsibility.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Be RIBA (or equivalent) registered Architect
- Have both Bachelors + Masters Degree in Architecture at a reputable international Architecture University
- Have advanced use of Revit, AUTOCAD, Rhino, Full Adobe Suite, & MS Office
- Be familiar with 3DS Max, V-Ray, & Sketchup
- Have excellent design and presentation skills
- Be experienced in BIM coordination
- Have a strong understanding of building technology
- Have experienced delivery of Concept - Construction Administration
Location: West Africa, Africa