Are you passionate about complex projects and want to make your mark on public spaces of the future?
Would you like to expand and challenge your existing skill set across a wide variety of sectors including Aviation, Transport, Mixed use and more?
Then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
I am working closely with an award-winning large team of globally admired and respected pioneers of Architecture and Design. They are looking for dynamic Architects and Assistants with an eye for design and technical ability.
My client is currently looking for two types of candidates - Designers and Technical Architects.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Advanced Revit skills - a minimum of 3 years
- Experience in one of the following sectors : Aviation, Transport, Sport, Stadiums, Commercial or Mixed Use
- Experience across RIBA stages 0-3 (Designers) and 3-4 (Technical)
- Working knowledge of Rhino and AutoCAD (Designers)
- Immediate start - interviews are taking place NOW
- 3-6 months+with a possibility of going permanent
- This opportunity is open to PAYE candidates and freelancers (Umbrella Company)
Please get in touch with Monika who specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.