Three fantastic opportunities available for RIBA Part II Architectural Assistants to work with a leading international AJ100 Studio based here in London.
The successful candidates will gain immediate exposure to some of the most sought-after projects in the UK - this includes ground-breaking modular residential schemes, developer led towers, placemaking / mixed-use projects, cutting-edge workplace schemes, revitalised retail and much more!
Revit software proficiency is essential for two of these requirements. Any RIBA Part II Architectural Assistants that possess an understanding of Revit but have yet had an opportunity to use the software on a live project are still urged to apply. Microstation / CAD skills are required for the third position.
- RIBA Part II Accreditation (UK Masters) or ARB equivalent
- Previous high-density Residential, Workplace or Retail experience (UK based)
- Revit or Microstation / CAD software proficiency
- Full rights to live and work in the UK without restrictions (unfortunately this studio doesn't have a sponsorship license for visa support)
- A strong portfolio showcasing design, technical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
If you are a RIBA Part II Architectural Assistant (fresh graduate or up to 2-3 year's post qualification experience) seeking a new opportunity with a leading studio that will support your development to becoming a fully qualified architect, submit your CV + Folio to Reece Nevel at Adrem Group.