An opportunity for an experienced RIBA Part II Architectural Assistant to join an energetic, award-winning, 45-strong studio in London.
The successful candidate will work from RIBA Stage 3 through to completion on a high-value retail project, with support, mentoring and guidance from an experienced studio director.
The team works across a range of high-value mixed-use residential developments across the UK - including medium-high rise towers, placemaking and urban-led projects. Exposure to these projects will be available post-completion of the initial Retail project.
AutoCAD &/or Microstation software experience is essential for the Retail scheme, with Revit proficiency beneficial to the larger residential and mixed-use projects at the studio. Applicants that have a proven ability to pick up new software programmes are highly desired.
- RIBA Part II Accreditation or ARB equivalent
- Previous Residential or Retail experience (UK based)
- RIBA Stage 3-5 experience on UK based projects
- AutoCAD &/or Microstation software proficiency, Revit desirable
- Full rights to live and work in the UK without restrictions (unfortunately this studio doesn't have a sponsorship license for visa support)
- A strong portfolio showcasing technical and construction detailing, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
If you are a RIBA Part II Architectural Assistant seeking a new opportunity with a leading studio that will support your professional development, submit your CV + Folio to Reece Nevel at Adrem Group.