Resource & Talent Acquisition Manager
12 Month Maternity Fixed Term Contract
An award winning interiors and artitectural studio are looking for a Resource & TA Manager to cover maternity for 12 months in a standalone position, with a view to the role developing into a more senior, strategic, consultative role for the business, when the person returns from maternity leave.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced talent and resourcing professional, with experience with projects and design, to come in and develop the shape of the business. They are really looking for someone who can spot holes in different business areas regarding talent and someone who thinks outside of the box.
Leading the studios' resourcing and talent acquisition needs, through working closely with the Design Operations Team, People Manager and wider senior team members.
- Lead weekly resource meetings
- One to one sessions with to review resource sheets
- Update on project budgets share with
- Regular overviews of project health with Finance Team and Design Ops Team
- Chase timesheets
- Ensure jobs are live on Workbook and tasks are set up.
- Find ways to improve and create efficiencies in the resource process
- Proactively find solutions to resource issues
- Create a system to regularly update senior team on availability across studio (i.e red for fully booked - don't agree to work without checking, amber - be cautious when agreeing to new work especially long projects with immediate starts, green - book in as much as possible. or a percentage system whichever works best)
- Ensure no resource is booked in above agreed fee without the approval of COO or Director of Design Operations
- Partner with the senior team to understand their needs and define effective sourcing strategies.
- Proactively develop quality talent pipelines for business-critical job types.
- Manage the full recruitment process on our recruitment system, Pinpoint. From writing a vacancy, filtering and reviewing applicants with the relevant person from the senior team, co-ordinating the interview process, obtaining feedback, maintaining talent pipeline, then handing over job offers to the People Manager.
- Work with People Manager to review and update all job descriptions to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Manage the placement of vacancies on external recruitment platforms, including LinkedIn.
- Maintain and create relationships with external recruitment agencies for all disciplines, including reviewing & negotiating T&Cs.
- Develop and maintain stronger freelance databases. Ensuring all freelancers are assessed and appointed in line with IR35 requirements, via umbrella companies where required.
- Upload and maintain new employees and freelancers on Workbook.
- Work with Communications & Marketing team to promote hiring through our social channels.
- Work with People Manager to ensure strong diversity and inclusion practices are followed throughout the process, always seeking to challenge and strengthen practices.
- Work with People Manager to help coordinate and manage Entry Level schemes.
- Work with People Manager to produce data reporting insightful data reporting on Pinpoint.
- Maintain internal status log of all live vacancies.
- Maintain the existing ethic of keeping costs down for recruitment.
- Act as an ambassador for the studios, always working to ensure all candidates have a positive and smooth experience.
If you have experience within a resourcing and talent role, within architecture and design, and are interested in this next step, please submit your CV