A Large Property & Construction firm in Manchester is looking for a Researcher to join their team with immediate start.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a growing company and a really friendly team in an expanding sector.
Your Role and Responsibilities would be but not limited to:
- Reviewing, drafting, editing and proof-reading experts' reports
- Reviewing and cataloguing client documents and drafting synopses
- Supporting expert witnesses advising other professionals and their legal teams
- Attending client meetings, arbitration's and court hearings with experts and legal professionals
- Being involved in business development and commercial 'project' management
Ideal Experience and Skills Required:
- Highly literate with excellent report-writing ability
- High level of academic qualification (to a minimum of 2.1 degree level, higher degree desirable)
- Experienced user of MS Word and proficient with Excel
- No experience of law or construction required
£27K - £31K - Highly competitive salary on offer and option to Work From Home part time.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role then please get in touch with Malaika Sellen-Ferere or apply online.
Adrem are specialists in Business Support Jobs.