We are working on an exciting opportunity for a Practice Administrator for a busy and forward-thinking architectural practice based in North London. This is a vibrant and social practice and a great place to work, with excellent transport links.
The ideal candidate will be supporting a team of architects, will oversee all the front of house duties and team administration for the practice.
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Answering telephones, screening calls, taking messages
- Organising couriers, taxis, and deliveries
- Ensuring meeting rooms are booked and set up for any upcoming appointments
- Team administrative support e.g., minute taking
- Calendar management including overseeing Zoom accounts and meetings
- Assisting the Practice Manager in the management of facilities and administration
- Monitoring and replenishing practice supplies, including ordering and local purchases
- Assisting with set up for monthly team meetings
- Keeping office tidy
- Assisting finance manager with invoices, and compiling other information
- Organisation of events including UK & overseas trip for the entire team
- Travel arrangements for Directors
- Providing social media support to the PR team
- Using InDesign for business cards and presentation documentation (assisting project teams),
designing advertisements (desirable skill to be able to support)
- Ad-hoc admin duties as required
The successful candidate will be personable, friendly, dedicated and have a genuine interest in architecture and design. The candidate will also have good organisation, liaison and time-keeping skills. experience would be helpful. Candidates will preferably have some experience in using InDesign, creating presentation documents etc.
If you have all of the above studio administration experience and can travel to North London with ease, please submit your CV