A fantastic opportunity for a high-calibre architect to deliver a high-profile workplace scheme in central London.
This is an opening for a qualified architect with 0-3 years post qualification experience in UK practice to work for an industry-leading studio on a high-value London-based project.
- Full Revit software proficiency with BIM project experience
- Experience working on UK-based workplace schemes
- Proven ability to work from RIBA Stage 3 through to completion
- Advanced design and technical skills
- Strong communication skills coupled with commercial acumen
- Complex façade experience highly desired
This studio has carefully curated a culture that attracts the best talent across the architectural industry. If you are at the top of your game and want to be a part of an award-winning team, work on some fantastic cutting-edge projects whilst developing professionally then apply now.
Send your CV + Folio to Reece Nevel at Adrem to find out more.