Adrem are currently supporting a cutting-edge London based design studio with their brand-new opening for a Real-Time Artist at Associate level.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a skilled Artist to join a leading business during their rapid growth within Digital Services.
The successful Artist will be involved in building a team of 3D specialists as well as trusted to be a proactive self-starter who has an innate sense of detail.
On a day-to-day basis you will be involved in:
- Owning all aspects of the animation pipeline, from iteration to implementation in engine.
- Creating key-framed animations in Maya or 3D Max for integration into Unreal engine.
- Creating cinematic animations.
- Rig or fix rigs to make them usable and performant.
- Participating in regular animation critiques - you will be expected to give and receive constructive feedback from the rest of the team.
- Implementing animations assets into the game engine and iterate as appropriate.
- Collaborating with other animators and programmers to establish, test and refine the animation.
As an Associate Real-Time Artist, you will hold:
- 5+ years' experience (preferred) within the industry.
- Experience managing multiple projects and clients at one time.
- Demonstrable real-time portfolio.
- Expert with character and prop rigging/skinning/setup.
- Experience with run-time animation systems.
- Expert knowledge of Maya, C4D or Unreal Engine.
- A strong creative and technical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate across multiple design disciplines.
If you are looking for a new challenge with no restraints on your creativity, please send your CV and portfolio to