One of the world's leading architectural studio's has a truly flexible role to offer a qualified architect that has experience working on education, science or tech projects.
You will be offered the flexibility to work from home with approximately 1-2 days spent in the office each fortnight/month (project dependant).
Our client has been piloting remote working with a number of employees and has now decided to commit to rolling this out to all employees that would like to work remotely. This will be one of the first hires where the successful candidate will be hired to work completely remotely from day one.
What do you need to apply?
- To demonstrate the ability to work from home to a high standard
- Reside in the UK with a willingness to travel to various sites as and when projects reach delivery stage
- Proven BIM-based project experience
- Ability to apply yourself across all RIBA Stages
- Experience working on projects valued between £2m - £80m
- Folio that evidences Education, Science or Tech projects
- Full rights to work in the UK
Do not delay your application, this role will be snapped up quickly due to the high level of flexibility it is offering.