A leading, award-winning architecture practice is looking for a Proposals Manager to join their marketing team.
Based in an impressive London location, this practice offers an inclusive working environment and is committed to investing in its people and helping them to progress in their careers. Work/life balance is important to them and they have an active sports and social committee who organise regular events.
Your focus will be supporting a busy proposals team throughout the pitching process, ensuring the highest quality of visual & written documentation output.
- Management and production of PQQs, tenders/RFPs and interview presentation material
- Co-ordinate responses following in house procedures and adhering to quality expectations
- Organise meetings and prepare agendas and minutes in relations to new bids
- Maintain proposals data & copy library
- Manage CV database
- Assist with the tracking and follow-up of practice-wide pitching activities
- Co-ordinate & support contributions to departmental reporting
- General administrative support to proposals management
Key Skills Required:
- Prior experience in a similar Proposals Manager role preparing PQQ's, RFP's etc.
- Experience within an architectural/interior design practice
- Ability to produce high quality copy in excellent written English
- Confident communication skills with the ability to build & maintain good relationships at all levels
- Ability to take ownership and a desire to see a task through to completion
- Excellent note-taking and proof-reading skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office 360
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Professional, etc.)
If you have worked in a similar Proposals Manager role and are ready to progress further, please send your CV to us today.