Are you a strong communicator with the ability to work directly alongside an industry-recognised architect in a pivotal role progressing a signature tower project?
This is an Adrem Exclusive opportunity for an exceptional architect to operate in a client-facing role on a flagship scheme.
We are seeking applications from individuals with demonstrable experience working directly with high profile clients and consultants on large scale projects.
With a construction value in excess of half a billion pound, this high-profile project / client requires the successful applicant to demonstrate the following key skills:
- Advanced communication skills - liaising directly with clients, local authorities, external consultants + internal multidisciplinary teams
- An ability to 'think on your feet', responding to various challenges associated with large scale projects
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and delegate key tasks
- Previous experience working on large scale Revit / BIM projects would be advantageous - this role will be less hands on in terms of production and will focus more heavily on client-facing coordination and management, therefore Revit is not essential
- Experience working across all RIBA Stages
- Previous experience working on high-rise towers advantageous
If you are looking for a showpiece project for your portfolio, where you will be able to boast an extraordinary amount of exposure that will undoubtedly boost your career trajectory, all whilst working alongside (and learning from) an industry recognised leader with immediate exposure to high profile clientele, this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
For further details on this fantastic opportunity, submit a CV + Folio to Reece Nevel at Adrem Group.