An award-winning start-up founded by an ex-director of a leading global practice has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual looking for long-term prospects of becoming an equity partner.
We are looking for an architect with experience leading teams of 3-5 on complex briefs from inception through to completion, within a leading UK studio.
You will oversee a multi-cultural team specialising in complex projects. This is less of a hands-on role and moving more into a senior management capacity - you will be responsible for quality assurance, checking work of the team, client + consultant liaison, project leading etc.
Applicants must possess:
- RIBA Part III / ARB accreditation
- Consultant liaison experience (MEP, acoustic, structural etc.)
- Client interface and management skills
- Contract Administration experience (highly desirable) - the ability to advise on best contract options for client's requirements (traditional, D&B etc.)
- Microstation &/or Revit software proficiency is highly desired (training provided)
Current workload includes complex residential, workplace, conservation, retail, leisure and renovations of tricky existing buildings.
This is the ideal position for a confident architect with team leadership skills and strong commercial acumen, seeking a progressive opportunity with fantastic career prospects.
You will be working on a 12-18 month progression plan to become an equity partner in the business.
Send your CV + Folio to Reece Nevel at Adrem for further details.