£47000 - £50000 per annum
A start-up founded by an ex-director of a leading international practice has an opportunity available for a Project / Senior Architect with strong client facing experience.
You will work directly alongside the MD, operating as the right-hand and playing an integral role in the studio's rapid expansion - opportunities to progress your career will be readily available.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Team management (3-4 staff) from architectural assistants to qualified architects
- Project management - leading on a range of exciting projects, both UK based and international, from inception through to completion
- Client liaison - dealing directly with high value clients across a range of project typologies, including contract administration
- Running DTM's
- Contract administration experience with minimum values in excess of £3M-£5M
- A strong work history - experience working for a leading UK firm
- A 'get things done' mentality - we are looking for doers
- Hands-on experience working across all RIBA Stages - ability to work on both front-end concept and latter stages
- AutoCAD software proficiency - the studio will be setting up Revit in the future, experience using Revit highly desirable
- High-end/luxury UK project experience highly desired - hospitality, leisure and high-end residential
- Available to start immediately / 1-week notice
This position is an initial 6 month contract with very strong prospects for progression in to a permanent role (temp-to-perm).
Applicants must possess the right to work in the UK.
Send your CV + Folio to be considered, or to find out additional details.