We are recruiting for a leading studio that is in the process of building a brand-new team in the East of England. If you are an aspiring project runner that is looking for an opportunity to take that next step in your career and run your own projects, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
Our client is renowned for the career development of its staff and has been consistently voted one of the best companies to work for in London over the past 5 years. This is largely due to the business’s commitment to professional development, employee work life balance and their mental health.
The business is an advanced user of BIM and works across a range of project typologies. The emphasis is being placed on finding individuals that enjoy the idea of working across a range of sectors (not being pigeon holed) on projects ranging in value of £1m - £30m plus.
· UK based project experience (minimum of 2 projects evidenced in folio located in UK)
· Proven ability to design and work in a 3D capacity (BIM)
· Evidence of hands-on technical production
· Clear communication skills with the ability to deal with clients
· Contract administration and NBS Spec writing (highly desirable)
· Ability to assist the Studio Directors with the running small teams of junior staff (Junior Techs, Part 1's + 2's)
You will join the business to work closely with studios Directors. You will collaborate at the initial stages, then take on the projects as the project runner to see them through to completion. This includes on site delivery and dealing directly with contractors + stakeholders.
You will receive 1-2-1 mentorship and provided with as much support as needed to get you up to project runner / leader level ASAP. The business prides itself on having assisted more than half of its employees with their accreditation process and goes above and beyond to ensure that its staff succeed.
Our client has requested that applicants confirm they are open to regular travel and potential relocation, largely due to the nature of their work and national client base.
Submit your info ASAP to be considered.