One of London's Tech Firms is on the market for a Project Manager to join its growing multi-disciplined PM Team.
This firm utilises state of the art technology and innovative practices to helps its clients envisage and deliver high profile developments.
If you have a background within the built environment (incl. real estate), have a passion for cutting-edge technology and have been operating as a Project Manager for the past 2-3 years, this amazing opportunity could be for you!
- UK based experience working within architecture, real estate or built environment
- Minimum of 2-3 years operating as a fully-fledged project manager
- Client facing experience with the ability to present to C-Suite level professionals
- Experience working across RIBA Stages 0-7 on medium to large scale schemes
- Ability to juggle conflicting deadlines
The successful candidate will join an extremely talented team of professionals that are carving their own path and setting new industry standards within the industry.
Our client is also offering flexi-working with the ability to work from home 2 days per week.
Do not delay your application, interviews are being arranged right now!