A forward-thinking design studio is looking for a highly organised Project Manager to join their fast-growing wayfinding team. This amazing opportunity will be perfect for someone who thrives on delivering multiple projects successfully and has a passion for design.
This London based studio specialises in Culture and Place working on some high-profile inspirational projects. They are employee owned, offer hybrid and flexible working, great benefits and have a big focus on wellbeing.
- Managing wayfinding projects by creating time plans, overseeing resources, writing proposals and signing off designs
- Assisting the team to ensure the successful delivery of client briefs within budget and timescale, whilst delivering exceptional work
- Ensure the account team are up to date on all aspects of the projects
- Work closely with the design team to ensure the projects are kept on time
- Have a clear understanding of the client's business, including competitors
- Prioritising and delegating work, ensuring that the account team are up to date on all aspects of the project's client service
- Continuously provide updated information regarding the status of work, and manage the team's expectations
- Assist the account team in resourcing designers and identify any potential resource needs
- Control information gathered about the client through accurate reporting, clear project documentation and instructions
- Relaying any client feedback via designers, checking proofs and runouts, supplying assets and images for artwork
Key skills required:
- Experience in a similar Project Manager role, ideally within Architecture or Design
- Exceptional organisational skills with a real eye for detail
- Enthusiastic and proactive approach
- Ability to use your initiative and take responsibility
- A real team player
- Creative eye
If you are a Project Manager with solid experience within Architecture or Design, please get in touch.