A leading design consultancy is looking for a Project Manager to join their growing team who work on prestigious projects producing award-winning wayfinding, placemaking, brand and digital design.
They are passionate about sustainability, offer a great benefits package as well as structured career path and a fun and sociable culture. They also offer hybrid working (2 days in the office).
Key responsibilities: -
- Manage the delivery of projects from design concept through to final design with support from the Project Lead.
- Produce project budgets and report to the Directors on project status for billing purposes
- Manage procurement, ensuring high quality work is produced whilst providing value for money
- Oversee the day-to-day project activities including project planning, resourcing, running internal project team meetings and attending external client meetings.
- Contribute to new business by writing proposals, pitches and develop presentations for both internal and external meetings
- Deliver work according to timescale and be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Key skills required: -
- Prior experience working in a similar Project Manager role
- Experience within a design agency or the built environment is preferable
- A strong knowledge of the project design process, with the ability to manage all stages through to completion
- Experience in producing and managing project budgets
- Prior experience of working with project finance and resource management tools is desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to meet deadlines and multitask with minimal supervision
- Excellent knowledge of Creative Suite and MS Office
- Design/Project management qualification such as Prince2 is desirable
This is such an interesting role working for one of the best design agencies in London. Please get in touch for further details.