An Adrem exclusive opportunity to focus on ground-breaking sustainable placemaking projects with a creatively driven client / developer that is creating a new sustainable built environment.
This is a unique opportunity for the successful Architect to push the boundaries of sustainable design as a part of an in-house design team, focusing on large scale urban, placemaking + masterplanning schemes.
This company is the first of its kind, a hybrid client-side / developer committed to inspiring a new generation of sustainable places - they serve as a catalyst for the current climate emergency and are creating a new sustainable built environment.
We are on the hunt for a Project Architect with a track record of working on large scale urban / masterplanning schemes, with a focus on sustainable design.
The successful architect will be highly creative, with a passion for challenging and far-exceeding current sustainability standards. This role represents an opportunity to express creative innovation with a focus on the greater good of individual lives and our planet, with no limitations.
Applicants must be willing to relocate for extended periods of time - the studio is located 1.5 hours South of London via public transport.
- 3-8 years post RIBA Part III / ARB qualification experience working for a UK based design studio
- UK based, sustainability-led masterplanning / urban design / placemaking project experience
- Timber frame design experience highly desired
- Revit software / BIM project experience is highly desirable
- Adobe Creative Suite & strong hand-drawing skills are essential
For further information on this unique opportunity apply with a CV + folio to Reece Nevel at Adrem Group.
Applicants must possess full rights to work in the UK without restrictions.