£46000 - £49000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Are you a RIBA Part III qualified Architect with a passion for interior architecture? I'm working with a West-London based interior design firm who are looking to grow their lovely team with a Project Architect to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
They are looking to meet with design-led architects who have a real passion for interior architecture, who can lead a boutique hotel project through to completion.
Project Architect Essentials:
- Full proficiency with Vectorworks
- The ability to take projects from inception through to completion, with an in depth understanding of each stage and the ability to push the project through various hurdles
- High-end Hospitality / Residential / Commercial / Retail project experience
- A real interest in interior architecture & design
- Project management skills
- Budgeting skills
- Attention to detail
The successful Project Architect will receive a competitive salary plus benefits and a friendly, dynamic studio environment to work in every day. If you're interested, please send your up to date CV and portfolio through to Katie Jones at Adrem Group - suitable applicants will be contacted with more details.