Remote roles in architecture are as rare as unicorns, but we have one! 🦄
This top global multi-D is offering almost 100% remote working, but that's not all:
- Be at the cutting edge of innovation
This company is really pushing the boundaries of innovation within the built environment. From Spaceports to smart highways that charge your electric car to cutting edge biotech research facilities the level of technical innovation that goes into each project is absolutely unparalleled. If you're a Project Architect or Technologist that's very into exploring new ways that technology can improve our world, you'll be an ideal fit here
- Work side by side with + learn from a multitude of professionals
As a multi-D, you'll have colleagues from all kinds of disciplines and every day will be exposed to a wealth of engineering + technological knowledge. Studies have consistently shown that when different disciplines work together, everyone wins - multi-D teams typically rank among the highest in terms of producing the most inventive solutions to problems. They're also a global business so you may be working with people from all over the world
- Commitment to social + environmental value
As part of the commitment to CSR, this practice takes their contribution to society seriously. They're committed to helping their clients meet sustainability targets on every project, have an in house team dedicated on promoting ED+I within the company, and typically engage with the communities surrounding their projects to make sure they're delivering the best in terms of social value.
What they are looking for:
- Project Architects + Experienced Technologists
- Advanced Revit proficiency - ideally with experience of working on BIM based projects or in a BIM environment
- UK-based Life-science, Education or Commercial experience (these are their immediate project needs)
- Experience with large + complex, technically challenging projects
- UK based - within, or willing to relocate to, the South East
This role is fully remote, but they are looking for professionals who are within an hour's commute of the office as occasional attendance may be required. However, due to the remote nature, that's not to say you can't spend the odd few weeks travelling without cutting into your holiday as an occasional digital nomad!
Is this you? If so, we'd love to hear from you. Send us your CV + folio today