City of London, London
£35 - £45000.00 per annum
A Central London studio is looking for a talented and motivated Architect to join their friendly team as soon as possible.
This multiple award-winning studio is based in the city of London, and has a wonderful working environment, top quality office and good work/life balance. You will be working on an exciting residential scheme based in London, and so experience working on residential schemes is a must.
As big fans of Revit, confidence using this software is required.
The right candidate must:
* Have at least 2 years experience as a qualified Architect
* Must have Revit knowledge
* Ideally understanding of MicroStation and SketchUp
* Must have experience on national large-scale residential schemes during planning stages
* With project experience of working on scales of 50-100 dwellings The project is a large-scale residential development, in London comprising of 5 buildings in scale up to about 25 floors.
* Designed developed to RIBA Stage 1, so currently at planning stage 1. and the full project will be undertaken in Revit
* Please note your start date upon application, as this role is interviewing straight away
* Birthday off (if falls on weekday)
* Discretionary bonus'
* Regular RIBA approved CPD Seminars & Annual training budget
* Assistance to trainee Architects in completing RIBA qualifications
* Career development programme for all staff
* Professional subscriptions to professional bodies recognised by practice
* Payment for eye tests (up to £25 in value) and £100 contribution to purchase glasses if required
* Increasing annual leave with seniority and length of service
* Auto Enrolment Pension Contributions in accordance with the Pension Acct 2008
* Private Health Policy available Associate level and above
* Flexi Working
* 28 days inc bank hols
* Daily fruit baskets
* Tea, Coffee and biccy's provided
* Death in Service benefit
This is a great opportunity to gain in depth experience on a prestigious project at an excellent practice. If this Architect with Large Residential Experience role is of interest; and you're dedicated, with a flair for design and acute attention to details; send us your CV and Portfolio by applying below!