Celebrated design & architects studio based in Central London is looking for a Project Administrator/Document Controller to join their busy team. With an interest in design and an eye for detail, you will be eager to take on new challenges as you work across a range of different projects and support project leaders with 50% document control and 50% project administration support. This role is a 12 month fixed term contract.
The role is busy and varied, and the studio culture is inclusive, friendly & fun and they are based in cool offices in a great central London location. Very generous company perks and benefits are on offer, along continued training and support.
Duties include but are not limited to:-
- Project admin support to Architects including diary/meeting management
- Update and action events & client meetings
- Arrange lunches / research and book restaurants for client meeting
- Processing holiday & travel requests for Directors' teams
- Screen phone calls, enquires, requests and handle when appropriate
- Processing expenses, IT Support,
- General office administration & support to Directors and Office Manager
- Manage all incoming and outgoing drawings and technical documents issued
- Save all incoming and outgoing drawing and document files using a clear and consistent file-naming process.
- Prepare Drawing Issue Sheets for all formal issuing of drawings and technical documents, and ensure all documentation is correctly submitted.
- Prepare Returned Drawing Submittal Sheets for all consultant and sub-contractor drawings returned with comments and mark-up.
- Logging all outgoing drawings and technical documents Assist project teams by monitoring project workflows, anticipating busy periods and deadlines, collating drawings and technical documents
- Assist project teams by printing/scanning/stamping/distributing drawings and technical documents to internal and external recipients in electronic and paper form.
Experience working with document control systems such as Aconex, Conject, 4Projects, would be ideal and previous experience within the design and architecture sector would be preferred.
Very generous company perks and benefits are on offer, along continued training and support. Apply in confidence to learn more.