We are working with an established architecture practice with a diverse portfolio of built work spanning the UK, Europe, and Africa. They are now seeking a Practice Manager to join the team in their London offices. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a talented team of architects and contribute to the continued success of the practice.
- Providing PA support to the Director
- Maintaining and updating office policies
- Oversee all office IT and facilities management.
- Managing Office budget and expenditure
- Coordinate health and Safety
- Oversee ISO Audits and file maintenance.
- Providing administration and reception cover
- Managing the office diary and travel
- Managing and distributing incoming communication
- Coordinate Human Resources and Recruitment
- Chairing Associate meetings with follow ups
Key skills and skills required:
- 5 year's experience of working in a similar role within Architecture.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Experience in office management
- Good knowledge of MS suite
If you are a Practice Manager/Studio Manager looking for an exciting new challenge, please get in touch