We are working on an exciting opportunity for an experienced Practice Manager to join a small, but growing residential architectural practice, to be based in their Bloomsbury office.
The Practice Manager will be responsible for all aspects of non-technical / non-financial practice management including office administration, systems, marketing, PA and HR functions when necessary. The Practice Manager will work with the senior management team and the ideal candidate will have come from an architectural practice, where they have been part of rapid growth.
The ideal candidate needs to have a hands-on attitude, able to multi-task extremely well, act on their own initiative and have excellent inter-personal and communication skills, both written and verbal. The role suits a proactive and curious individual, engaged with architectural/creative industries and looking for career progression. This is a fabulous opportunity to join a creative and welcoming central London Practice, in a role that you can really make your own.
Essential Skills/ Duties:
- First point of contact for internal and external queries
- Office Administration; facilities maintenance, supplies, diary management etc. - Filing; inc. processing of confidential records and financial admin
- Management of staff Health & Safety and HR documentation
- Prepare and organise staff inductions, training and appraisals
- Organise staff socials and trips
- Excellent knowledge of Office 365
- Understanding of office IT
- Assistance with the production and coordination of marketing materials (website and social media) - Coordination of practice events/displays
Desirable Skills/ Duties:
- Interest in Architecture
- Experience with website builder tool (ideally WordPress)
- Interest in art/exhibitions: our studio features a display space that hosts a rotation of exhibitions throughout the year.
If you have all of the above background and skills, from the design, or architectural sectors, please submit your CV