£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
The ideal candidate would work in collaboration with the European Regional Marketing & Communications Director to research, create, write and identify compelling stories, manage media relations, strategic content development across print and web platforms. The Public Relations manager will develop and execute PR programs that will drive the studio's visibility and shape our reputation in the region specifically in the United Kingdom and Europe.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating and updating Regional PR Plan
- Identify story angles and appropriate journalists/publications to engage
- Writing press materials (design backgrounders, press releases, pitches, case stories, fact sheets, talking points, messaging)
- Developing and/or gathering pertinent project materials (case stories, renderings, photography) for pitching needs
- Co-ordinate interviews and media training
Maintaining speaking engagement calendar and manage those opportunities
- Clear and constant communication with office and regional leadership
- BA/BS in English, Creative Writing, Journalism, Communications, Business or related discipline preferred.
- Minimum seven years professional experience
- Self-motivator; strong organisational and intra-personal skills are a must
- Experience working in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign)
- Experience working in media a plus
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, apply now!
Adrem Group are specialist in Business Support Jobs